A SEASONED ARBITRATOR AND MEDIATOR WITH A STATEWIDE PRACTICE
Ken has successfully resolved hundreds of complex cases using mediation and arbitration and has been hired as a mediator and arbitrator throughout the state to resolve complex personal injury matters. Having worked both against national insurance companies for his injured clients and having been hired by multiple insurers to defend their insureds, Ken has unique experience few personal injury attorneys, mediators, or arbitrators can claim. Whether you are an attorney looking for an experienced neutral mediator or arbitrator, or an injured person dealing with your own complex injury and insurance issues, Ken has the unique experience to resolve your dispute.
Ken’s mediation and arbitration services can be arranged online. Use the contact page to email Ken and set up an appointment.
After litigating complex cases throughout the state for nearly 3 decades, Ken has developed a statewide network of contacts within the legal community and has access to offices throughout the state. Ken utilizes cutting edge technology to provide responsive legal services statewide. When you hire Ken Ammann as your litigator, arbitrator or mediator you deal directly with him and get the personal service and attention to detail former clients, co-counsel, and opposing counsel know he brings to every dispute.
AN EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEY WITH UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE AS BOTH PLAINTFFS AND DEFENSE COUNSEL
Ken Ammann has litigated hundreds of complex personal injury, medical malpractice, and insurance related cases as lead counsel for injured plaintiffs and lead counsel for insured defendants. A selection of representative results Ken has been lead counsel in include:
- Recovery in excess of $1,000,000.00 for injured shipworker crushed by defective hoist
- Recovery in excess of $1,000,000.00 for victim of negligence in performing unnecessary back surgeries
- Recovery of $1,000,000.00 for victim of negligence for failure to timely treat compartment syndrome
- Successful defense in jury trial of wrongful death claim in motor vehicle collision
- Recovery of $800,000.00 in fire loss damages caused by defective construction at condominium complex
- Recovery of $250,000.00 for multiple victims of child sex abuse
- Protection of child sex abuse victim through creative use of restraining order